Saturday, April 18, 2009

NEW - personalized sippies!

OOOOOHHHHH - I have been waiting for these to arrive and they're HERE! I can't wait to not only make my own two kids some of these, but YOURS, too!

I have both the straw and spout cups = both are 10oz insulated cups and can be personalized in any way you like! You can even get more than one insert to change it up a bit! The cups are $15 and extra inserts are $5.

The straw cups come in these colors: green, blue, red, purple, teal and pink.The spout cups come in these colors: teal, blue and red.I only have a limited number of each so order fast - these are super hard to find and aren't cheap! But, I just had to have them!

Here is an example of some insert ideas........ And a few cup examples:



0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus