Thursday, April 30, 2009

Deluxe Baby Burp Cloths - Marquette University

These burp cloths were a special request from an expectant mother in Maryland - get this - she is giving them to her husband for Father's Day! How sweet is that?! They are Marquette University themed - which obviously her husband loves and is known for basketball. Don't you just LOVE their baby's name - Cullan! LOVE IT!

The fabric was sewn on and then gros-grain ribbon was sewn around and then the embroidery was done - they turned out great!
Stacked and wrapped and ready to make their way to Maryland!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus