Friday, April 17, 2009

Custom Embroidery Orders

Here is Camryn's Easter dress - I added a big monogram - she looked so sweet in it!
LOVE this funky font!

My neighbor's little girl's Easter dress needed a little something so I added a sweet little H:
Here is an appliqued and embroidered sleep shirt - fun and funky...and comfy!
Another little monogram I did - LOVE this Kellys Kids Dress!

Two Easter basket liners - they turned out cute and I bet looked AWESOME in the baskets on Easter morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus