Thursday, September 3, 2009

LONG SLEEVED SHIRTS ARE IN!

They're HERE! These are super soft and great quality - I have white, green, red, black, navy and royal blue - and khaki, too! They are available in 12 months, 18 months, 24 months, 3T, 4T and 5T. Since they are plain t-shirts, they are suitable for both boys and girls. (Geranimals)
The red, green and white are perfect for Christmas orders, the black and white for Halloween orders, khaki for Thanksgiving and red for Valentine's - and of course ALL are good for my famous BIRTHDAY SHIRTS!
Long sleeved "girly-gathered-neck" shirts are a bit thinner and are available in limited quantity - I have a few of each size in 12 months through 4T. (Children's Place)

Gathered girly-neck:

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus