Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HALLOWEEN APPLIQUE DESIGNS

THEY'RE FINALLY HERE! I am now accepting orders for Halloween shirts! I have long-sleeved shirts in all colors and sizes up to a 5t - even black! (see shirt choices) and I even have a few GIRLS short sleeved black tees!
Here are the designs I have available - remember, you are just looking at the design - the fabric and thread colors are all YOUR choice! And remember that I can take away "elements" of any design and add your child's name in a fun, funky or SPOOKY font!~
(Click on any picture for a bigger view!)

My own skull and crossbones - I even have a BOW to add to it for a girly-version of this!!!!:
Black Cat with Pumpkin

Friendly Ghost



Tombstone

Cauldron - would look cute with name across it!


Ghost with bow - one of my FAVES!




Candy Corn - SO CUTE when you make it big on the shirt with or without personalized name!



Treat Bag - another cute one to put their name on!




Friendly waving ghost:


Simple Pumpkin - another good one for an added name:


Silly Ghost - SUCH a cute one done in a funky fabric - even the soft, white minky fabric!



Skully Bones:

Boo Ghost:

Franken-Girl:

Franken-Boy:


3-Piece Pumpkin - love this one!


Male Spider:


Girly-Spider:



Tall Pumpkin (face can be left off and name added to middle to completely change the look)



Short Pumpkin - face can also be left off - GREAT shape to put a name in!



Skull and Bones Underneath:



AWESOME Pumpkin for personalizing! I know this is a small pic but it really is one of the best designs! BIGGER pic!

Jack-o-lantern face - can be added to any pumpkin or just to a shirt!



Jack-o-lantern Happy Face:



Jack-o-lantern face:



See my other post for HALLOWEEN FABRICS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus