Monday, September 7, 2009

Just a few from last year left!

I just have a few random shirts left from last winter that I thought I'd post to see if anyone wanted it for their design! These are from last year so what you see is what I've got - no more!

I have these four in 12 months:
These are super soft long sleeved onesies in white - 3 snaps at the neck.
Sizes 12, 18 and 24 months.



ONE gray long sleeved onesie - size 18 months.
Ruffled lace-neck off white 18 month onesie:
Turtleneck onesies - 9 month carter's off white gathered neck and ribbed mock-turtleneck in 12 months.
Girl9-Ruffled neck onesies: red in 6/9 months and 18 months and one off-white in 12 months:


Scalloped-edge turtlenecks - red in 12, 18 and 24 months and two white in 12 months.


This is all I've got of all of these! Get 'em before they're gone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus