Thursday, May 7, 2009

Deluxe Pink and Brown Tutu Set - First Birthday

OH how I JUST adore the pink and brown cupocake theme!
Here is a DELUXE tutu made with over 100 yards of pretty pink and brown tulle and a onesie appliqued with a pretty pink and brown cupcake, topped with a candle and adorned with the number 1, of course!
Isn't Lauryn going to look AMAZING in her first birthday pictures?!?!
The tutu ties with a pretty satin bow in the back!
(Cupcake shown here on a super-soft Carter's 18 month onesie)
I just LOVE how the minky fabric looks like fluffy icing with yummy sprinkles!
This set can be done in ANY color of your choosing and is $50 because of the TONS of tulle used -making the tutu EXTRA FLUFFY - and the special fabrics, added candle and number on the cupcake. SO CUTE!

1 comments:

Keri said...

OMG, Kim!! This is the cutest birthday outfit I've ever seen!!

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus