Sunday, May 24, 2009

4th of July Design Choices

Here are my available applique design choices for the 4th of July! Of course, you can pick ANY fabric for the background and any thread color - you can also add your little one's name anywhere on the design/shirt!


"Made in the USA"
"Shooting Star"

"Happy 4th of July"


"American Princess"



"Star with Swirls"



"Simple Star"



"Lady Liberty"


"Lil' Firecracker"




"Firecracker"



The stars would look AWESOME with a name across them!
So, get your orders is ASAP - I am going on vacation June 5th through the 15th so I need to plan accordingly!
I also have matching red shorts and skorts that I can trim with ribbon to give you a whole outfit!
PLUS - every shirt comes with a FREE matching 3 inch hairbow! YAY!
To order:
1.Pick your design from the choices above.
2. Choose a shirt/tank in your color and size here: http://trucksandtutusboutique.blogspot.com/search/label/SHIRT%20CHOICES
3. Pick your fabric(s) here:
HAPPY 4th of July!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus