Sunday, May 10, 2009

Applique Sewing Class - Taught by ME!

HI Everyone! If you are in the Baton Rouge area and want to learn how to applique with your sewing machine, then come to the class I am teaching at Allbrands (near Highland and Airline) on Tuesday, May 19th from 6 to 8pm!
The class is $35 and you will leave with TWO applique t-shirts and all the knowledge you need to make more on bibs, bags, shirts...whatever! You can go to their webpage to sign up: http://www.allbrands.com/info/showrooms.php?classes=1&loc=233
Hope to see you there! Even if you are a REAL beginner sewer, you can DO IT!

1 comments:

LindseYaYa said...

I'd love to flex my sewing skilz and learn to applique. Wait- I have very little real skill outside of what I was taught in eighth grade home.ec class! Do I need to have a 'fancy' machine at home to do these techniques? Thanks in advance! *Love your talent and your spunk.

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus