Tuesday, February 2, 2010

NEW Sippy Cups and Snack Holders!

I just love these new sippy cups and snack holders!  The BIG sippy cups hold around 10 ounces and only come with white lids which is GREAT because they match the new snack holders!  I am serious when I say that these DO NOT LEAK and are made of quality, hard, nice plastic!  What a cool gift set for a birthday party or even for your own child!  1 for $16 or 2/$30 and you can mix and match snack holders and sippy cups.  ANY fabric or special paper and font can be used for the personalized inside.  The best part about these is that the persoanlized paper/fabric is completely sealed away from the actual cup so it can not get wet or stained!  Just pop it out and all pieces can be run through the dishwasher!

And get a load of those cute lil' baby sippy cups - they hold 5 ounces and are PERFECT for beginner sipsters!  They come in white, pink, blue and green tops - ADORABLE! 1 for $13 or 2 for $25.
Order yours today!
New Snack Holders!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus