Monday, December 14, 2009

The Fabric Bug Strikes AGAIN!

Man, EVERY TIME I teach a sewing class I just cannot help myself - I just want to run around and hug all the bolts of fabric at that place - can you say addiction?  I SO wish there was a gameshow like Supermarket Sweep - but with fabric - I would TOTALLY rock it!

Check out my latest buys - look at those birds - and the polka dots - oohhh, and the pink and brown damask - and the turquoise and brown - I am dying over here! LOL! But, my ultimate favorite is the group of fabric in the third picture............It's totally random and funky and ME!


0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus