Sunday, August 2, 2009

Big Brother/Little Sister Set!

I designed these while ago but this was the first time I stitched this set out - next time I will be using a zig-zag stitch around the letters instead of a satin stitch because they are smaller and each shirt took almost 45 minutes just to stitch on the machine - not to mention cutting time! But, they did turn out pretty cute and are on their way to a good friend of mine who is having her second in less than two weeks!


This set can be done in any fabric and thread color combination! ($50 for set)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus