Monday, June 15, 2009

NEW APPLIQUE DESIGN CHOICES!

I just bought a TON of new designs from The Embroidery Boutique - way too many to picture here!

Check them out on their site here: http://www.embroidery-boutique.com/applique/cat_1.html

I have most of them so just ask - if not, I will get them for you! :)

There are some ADORABLE ones - like the mermaid, swimsuit, surfboards, crab, fish, popsicle, hibiscus, watermelon and sandpail for summer, as well as all of the sporty ones for the boys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus