Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bling Cupcake Onesie and Deluxe Tutu Set

This adorable set is any birthday girl's dream!

Cupcake applique onesie with crystal initial paired with the super fluffy pale pink and chocolate brown tutu which ties in the back with a satin ribbon. Tutu can be worn smooth:
Or super fluffy!
LOVE the crystal initial!

The pieces in this set can be purchased seperately and can be made in any solid or color combination of your choice.
Check out my baby girl Camryn - she's almost one!

1 comments:

Jazmin said...

How much for the girl???? She is so adorable!

Post a Comment



Since most of my items are embroidery and applique, I suggest either handwashing or washing inside out on the gentle cycle and then laying flat to dry - warm iron with a cloth over the item on LOW if needed!

Sippy cups and tumblers CAN be washed in the dishwasher but TAKE OUT the embroidered fabric/paper FIRST!

My Sewing Machine

My Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Viking Designer 1

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine

My Embroidery/ Applique Machine
Brother PR620
trucks and tutus